- 12-21-2012, 01:44 PM #1
I got notification that I have a voicemail. Going to it generates a message "Cannot connect to Voicemail". Then it says: call voicemail. That is not how it was before. I did not have to call it. VVM went straight to Google Voice (Left after my Android adventure). Anyone has an idea where VM has gone to?
- 12-21-2012, 02:22 PM #3
Ignore Google Voice part, I was mistaken about it.
12-21-2012, 06:31 PM #6
- 382 Posts
- By iPwnza in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 76Last Post: 04-20-2013, 07:11 AM
- By emptyy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2012, 05:31 PM
- By ChrisX_X in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2012, 07:44 PM
- By andrelamont in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 22Last Post: 11-07-2012, 03:06 AM
- By kiramon in forum HTC TITAN IIReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2012, 11:12 AM