Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Somehow, all the music that I copy to my phone now has almost no audio. It's so low (like at volume 1), even when I turn the volume all the way up. My music files are not corrupted because I can play them from my laptop, they just don't play from the phone. other apps, like youtube, work fine on full volume, it's just the music. The only thing I have done recently is updated Nokia's release of the "Audio" app/settings. Does anyone else have a similar problem?

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by franzDanconia View Post
    Somehow, all the music that I copy to my phone now has almost no audio. It's so low (like at volume 1), even when I turn the volume all the way up. My music files are not corrupted because I can play them from my laptop, they just don't play from the phone. other apps, like youtube, work fine on full volume, it's just the music. The only thing I have done recently is updated Nokia's release of the "Audio" app/settings. Does anyone else have a similar problem?
    Is sound leveling enabled? If so, you might have one song that is very low, and the phone has now adjusted all songs to that one very low volume?

I had this same problem. I was listening to music while at work. Came back later to listen to music again, and my volume was low. I restarted the phone, and everything went back to normal for Nokia Music.

Had same problem!
    Reset worked for my HTC WP8S ty
    Have same on my Lumia 920 frequently. I have to soft reset every time to fix it..
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
    Have the same problem. Sometimes my music is playing at really low volume with the audio normalizing turned off. it started after the audio / nokia music update.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I restarted..fixes itself after that. I haven't had the problem after that. But Nokia still should really roll out an update for Audio soon

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I had this issue myself. I had to reboot the phone in order to bring it back. It happened after I viewed a Youtube video, then tried to listen to a track I had on my phone.