Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    The ESPN tile on my 920 now says ESPN Hub. When I click on it, all it says spotlight with a download button underneath. When you click on the button, it goes to the ESPN radio app in the store.

Also before the tile would flip between ESPN and a score from my teams, granted the score was old but it at least did something. Now the tile just says ESPN Hub and does nothing. Anyone else seeing this?

same for me. in the store under noiak apps it says when you update you have to recreate the live tile. I did this and it still wont work.

It's broken for me. I'm thinking its something on their backend.

Global Posts
    406 Global Posts
    I guess I'm not the only one. I have to download the ESPN scorecenter for now.

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I recommend the scorecenter which is espn's app. It has been recently updated and is nice. You also get nice video from it.

Global Posts
    406 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tebugg View Post
    I recommend the scorecenter which is espn's app. It has been recently updated and is nice. You also get nice video from it.
    agreed. I wish they have the paid version. I just can't stand ads.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    The stuff I set to favorites (sports and teams) are still accessible, but yeah, the main stuff is busted.

they're both pretty bad, but scorecenter is better than the nokia one. I haven't seen an update to either since i got my phone before thxgiving. Neither has live tiles that are actually live, my scorecenter is currently showing me the score from the Eagles - Bengals game 10 days ago, and a mismatched play from earlier in the game. It's also pretty pointless that the live tile only lets you pick one favorite team, I'm normally following at least 2 teams at once, just not now due to the accursed NHL lockout.
    This will be my first and last Windows Phone unless Microsoft fixes the completely broken live tile / notification system.