12-20-2012, 09:45 PM #1
- 83 Posts
With my Samsung Focus I had a great app called Night Stand Clock. You could set the brightness really low and I really liked it. Thing is, with the Focus, the capacitive buttons' backlight would go out after a few seconds. With the L920 they do not go out as long as the screen is on. This makes the phone rather bright. Anyone know of any options that could disable the button backlighting?
- By ctt1wbw in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 28Last Post: 11-06-2013, 09:39 AM
- By elee532 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-04-2013, 11:03 AM
- By mbranscum in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2012, 02:14 AM
- By o4liberty in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2012, 10:31 AM
- By jkrc717 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2012, 12:58 AM