12-21-2012, 10:01 AM #28
- 141 Posts
12-21-2012, 10:11 AM #29
- 49 Posts
On another note are there different versions of skype for different countries ?
12-23-2012, 12:16 AM #31
- 186 Posts
I merged my skype and msn accounts so that I can have my messegner account NOT be my phone account and still be able to chat to messenger people as needed.
Waiting for skype to be:
- Fixed so that I can use my messenger acccount normally for all the features, calling, notifications etc
- Background running properly
- Integrated to the messaging hub so I can keep my chats there rather than using different applications. I can understand the video portion may still need the app outside the messaging hub.
- Contact details to properly transfer from my skype contacts to my contact hub. Right now I see names of people from skype but no contact details inside. Of course if I see within the skype app it's ok but that's beside the point.
- 12-23-2012, 12:39 AM #32
Last edited by Paladinleeds; 12-23-2012 at 12:49 AM.Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
- By fantom555 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 18Last Post: 02-12-2013, 01:30 AM
- By andrelamont in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2012, 03:15 PM
- By Nokia.Nut in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2012, 04:51 PM
- By mrkalel in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:39 PM
- By andrelamont in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 35Last Post: 09-11-2012, 12:58 PM