12-20-2012, 09:12 AM #1
- 35 Posts
After downloading the Portico update yesterday I have seen an amazing differene in LTE coverage with AT&T. I am not getting the LTE indicator when I am in areas it previosuly said was "4G." Has anybody else gotten improved LTE coverage after this update?
- 12-20-2012, 09:45 AM #2
I would agree with that too. In my basement office, I would have to set the phone on the edge of my desk just to get signal. Now I'm getting 2-3 LTE bars everywhere. Not sure if it's just displaying wrong or it's actually working.
12-26-2012, 01:24 PM #4
- 1 Posts
I've gotten the LTE indicator more often after the Portico update also. I'm in an area though that according to the network map on the AT&T website isn't a LTE area (in the valley, north of Los Angeles), so I wasn't sure if that map was out of date or if the indicator is incorrect.
- By davidzip14 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 01-24-2013, 09:54 PM
- By quinndupont in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 12-28-2012, 02:19 PM
- By Chris_Kez in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-19-2012, 11:45 PM
- By amarshonarbangla in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2012, 09:22 PM
- By rybob1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2012, 05:04 PM