- 12-20-2012, 05:11 AM #1
After installing the Nokia Audio update yesterday I'm getting a strange problem. The speakers are working fine, nice and loud as normal when playing games, ringtones and listening to Nokia Music. However if I play any music stored on the phone via the Music + Videos player the volume is far too low. If I ramp it up to top volume I can barely hear anything with the phone next to my ear. Works fine with headphones.
Anyone else having this weird problem?
- By rockstarzzz in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2012, 07:17 AM
- By kregstrong in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 9Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:03 AM
- By ericmcarson in forum Dell Venue ProReplies: 9Last Post: 02-15-2012, 10:36 AM
- By maphisto_2000 in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2011, 01:22 PM
- By twint7787 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 11-21-2011, 11:49 AM