- 12-19-2012, 03:37 PM #3
I was thinking my battery life was a little worse with wireless or any charger that isn't the one it came with. It's hard to tell because battery seems so erratic on my phone. Some days it's passable, others it's horrible. I was told today's update will fix all my problems. I still think the whole battery issue is a reporting problem in software. Hopefully Nokia will fix it.
12-19-2012, 05:16 PM #5
- 280 Posts
I've been using wireless charger exclusively for about a week now. During that week, I've had 2 times where my battery discharged completely in less than 8 hours with NO use.
Either wireless charger is the issue or the phone is having issues. I didn't have this problem at until up until during the past week (and I bought the phone day 1 U.S. release).
01-08-2013, 08:48 PM #7
- 110 Posts
I'm having this issue to. I just got my wireless charger 2 days ago. Have charged it over night twice and both times i've noticed I've lost 50% charge in a couple hours when previously it would hit 50% till late afternoon. Tonight I will charge with the cable and see if there's a difference tomorrow.
But did anyone find out if it was a fault with the wireless charger or phone?
- By Winterfang in forum HTC TITAN IIReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2012, 09:57 AM
- By collapsed in forum LG Optimus 7Replies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2012, 09:02 PM
- By mcheiron in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 18Last Post: 04-26-2012, 09:20 PM
- By baba.bhagat in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 27Last Post: 04-19-2012, 01:32 AM
- By Disposed in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 27Last Post: 07-27-2011, 12:08 PM