Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Still waiting on my developer build Lumia 920 :-( hard to believe we are getting it last *shake head*

1. Front camera unchange, still take too smooth (almost blur) photo
    2. Back camera unchange, many people said it's improved but I cant see any improvements
    3. Battery consumption changed, after discharge from the wireless charging plate for 24hrs the battery percentage goes from 100% to 74%
    4. Wifi connectivity changed, wifi disconnect when phone (screen) is locked fixed
    5. Vibration then ring unchange, the vibration is only available 3 times when incoming call and stop to play ringtone. Hope to see vibration together with ringtone.
    6. Volume control unchanged, still cant seperate the system volume media volume, notification volume, and ring volume yet.

Any others issued will be checked later.

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by Fitu Pham View Post
    1. Front camera unchange, still take too smooth (almost blur) photo
    2. Back camera unchange, many people said it's improved but I cant see any improvements
    3. Battery consumption changed, after discharge from the wireless charging plate for 24hrs the battery percentage goes from 100% to 74%
    4. Wifi connectivity changed, wifi disconnect when phone (screen) is locked fixed
    5. Vibration then ring unchange, the vibration is only available 3 times when incoming call and stop to play ringtone. Hope to see vibration together with ringtone.
    6. Volume control unchanged, still cant seperate the system volume media volume, notification volume, and ring volume yet.

Any others issued will be checked later.

Thanks

So frust with vibrate function.

Australian L920, Portico didn't do anything for the camera

Otherwise other changes were appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by musik103 View Post
    That may be, if only I had the time to browse through all those sites! I'd not seen it elsewhere.

Glad to know it annoyed you so much you felt the need to make a comment though
    Ha ha, I'm so glad you found the time that you don't have to browse sites to respond to my comment.

So I'm wondering, based on this feedback, what's the best firmware for a RM-821 lumia 920?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah Saade View Post
    So I'm wondering, based on this feedback, what's the best firmware for a RM-821 lumia 920?
    Meant the best one has not yet INVENTED, LOL

Guys, can someone tell me if in Messaging app even google talk can be integrated. I could easily see SMS & Facebook automatically getting integrated, but google chat is not!

Quote Originally Posted by 920_fan View Post
    Guys, can someone tell me if in Messaging app even google talk can be integrated. I could easily see SMS & Facebook automatically getting integrated, but google chat is not!
    No google talk intergration.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitu Pham View Post
    Battery usage after update is a miracle. Since my last charge with wireless charging plate after update to Portico Firmware, it surprisedly improves. You can see in the below picture, without power saving on, but NFC off, Bluetooth off, Brightness Low and turn on automatic adjustment, data connection off, super sensitive touch off, But Wifi ON. And use as I normally use it, text, phone calls, social networking, youtube sometimes, etc.
    On over 2 days and 6 hours, has 10% left

hi am new to windows phone.. can any one tell me what is portico.. advanvantages of doing it & how to do it :)

Quote Originally Posted by rajshkumr View Post
    hi am new to windows phone.. can any one tell me what is portico.. advanvantages of doing it & how to do it :)
    "Portico" is the codename of the latest available update for Windows Phone 8. You'll get an update notification on your phone when it is available (since portico hasn't rolled out for every phone/country yet, still in progress!).

For more Infos about "Portico" visit this Link

You can also compare your Version/build number under Settings --> Info to check if you already have it.
    Thanked by:

portico for uk unbranded is out!

Ok so after getting Portico for my L920, there's just one thing that I need to know if someone has the answer

Oh my signal bar I used to have 3G or H+ but now it just says L ... I have no clue what it means lol...and no I don't have LTE

thanks for your reply!! :) i ahev checked in my phone and am having 8.0.10211.204

Just got Portico in Poland.

Battery life seems to have improved after the update.

Portico alias PR1.1 for "Unbranded = Country Variant" finally arrived in South Africa without any problems. Like the improvements.

Hi, tell me guys why there is so big difference in release date in different countries? Can I change software on unbranded ?

Quote Originally Posted by leviethungvc2 View Post
    movie worse.images look darker while shooting in night
    my images at night also look a lot darker

WavingReds: L does indeed = LTE, why it can say L >or< LTE I have no clue, but Windows own site says that it can...

It seems to get less hot when using data over 3g, I guess that will give it better battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewkeith5 View Post
    My feedback is Nokia is taking the proverbial. It is absolutely ridiculous that those of who had to wait longer and pay MASSIVELY more for an unbranded device should be forced to wait months for an update that is already available and finished.
    Sucks ! Its a brick! Im in mexico,so here are not at&t to replace it- sadenly stop working,then, check on the net that pressing power and volume down will reset and back to normal but fail, stock and freeze- one week headache traying to fix it visiting several websites with no success! Im going to smash it with a hummer !! And back to iphone !!
    Fitu Pham likes this.

after updating portico 2 days ago, my L920 battery still draining so fast.
    is my Lumia a defect ?

We need more update. Not an update though. We need a whole new service pack. There's to many lack for key features. Especially closing background applications. Closing background application is a suffering.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast