Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By congusano
  • 1 Post By pookiewood

Should I keep and use or sell it and continue using my white 822 ? The L820 is the Cyan version (had placed a preorder and has shipped - to arrive tomorrow).
    Last edited by geeknc; 12-19-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Why would you sell it?

Quote Originally Posted by geeknc View Post
    Should I keep and use or sell it and continue using my white 822 ? The L820 is the Cyan version (had placed a preorder and has shipped - to arrive tomorrow). Need to make a small profit if I am going to sell it. (Thinking of $520 plus shipping).
    Sell it. That way there will be one less post in the future asking people to "make a decision for me".
    Thanked by:
    bigkevbosky and jdhooghe like this.

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts
    Sell it. These threads are just to get attention. Go get attention somewhere else.
    Current Phone: Nokia Lumia 920
    Past Phones: iPhone 4, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Focus, Samsung Focus Flash, Nokia Lumia 900, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4

Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro, Nexus 7

blend it!
    Gergolos likes this.

Not trying to get attention. Just seems hard deciding between 822 and 920.

Global Posts
    2,848 Global Posts
    Why do people post and want us to make a decision for them? HOW would WE know what YOU want?!

Just flip a coin. Because for the split second the coin is in mid air, you finally know what side you are hoping for.

Global Posts
    1,361 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ttsoldier View Post
    Because for the split second the coin is in mid air, you finally know what side you are hoping for.
    That's downright prophetic.

822 means Verizon right? Then how can you use 920 in the first place?
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

822 is verizon but also has a sim card (for the LTE part) and is unlocked so I can and have used it on both ATT / Tmobile (I have both, dont have verizon). 920 ofcourse can only use on ATT for now. 822 has mem card slot , not that i have it filled up but after the entire US maps ( i need them as i travel) i do wonder how many 1080p videos will i be able to save on 920.

Unfortunately "I" dont know what "I" want
    Quote Originally Posted by ttsoldier View Post
    Why do people post and want us to make a decision for them? HOW would WE know what YOU want?!

Just flip a coin. Because for the split second the coin is in mid air, you finally know what side you are hoping for.

Global Posts
    2,481 Global Posts
    I'll buy it. Just list it in the for sale section properly.

Does the OIS camera and better screen matter more, or does the expandable memory and removable battery matter more. That's how you make a decision. Personally I dont like huge phones and I think the 822 is the perfect size and the coolest of the bunch. It's the most versatile Lumia, both with memory and carrier.

EDIT: Do you have family members/relatives? Gift it to them and introduce them to the WP ecosystem. The more the merrier!

--
    Favorite Phone: Nokia Lumia
    Favorite Portable: Asus Transformer
    Thanked by:
    geeknc 

just my two cents on your assitance. I downloaded the entire us map plus some part of china and installed all apps i need(about 60, 10 or so games), have a small collection of my music, tons of pictures in the phone and am still 17gb free. Of course i dont have stored video, but the idea is you have roughly 16gb free left after what you said you gonna do with it.
    Thanked by:
    geeknc 

Aha.. I didnt think about that. Maybe a great Xmas gift for my wife and get her off of iphone 4S ! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by fusioncept View Post
    Does the OIS camera and better screen matter more, or does the expandable memory and removable battery matter more. That's how you make a decision. Personally I dont like huge phones and I think the 822 is the perfect size and the coolest of the bunch. It's the most versatile Lumia, both with memory and carrier.

EDIT: Do you have family members/relatives? Gift it to them and introduce them to the WP ecosystem. The more the merrier!

hmm ok. I have some full length movies (3) that usually take up about few gigs on my mem card. And I do record a lot of HD Videos (for my work and i do use tripod so OIS is not that relevant) so that 16GB might fill up fast. I agree- 822 is really a good and versatile device (can use on VZW, TMO or ATT and has removable batt and mem card so stacks up higher than the 920). I also have the 808 pureview so if i absolutely must have a super camera then could get that out of the box and use it ! I think now its clear to me. am going to gift the 822 and see if wife likes it . If she does not like it then I will take the 822 back for myself. IF she does 920 goes up for sale and will buy me another 822..

Quote Originally Posted by ynight View Post
    just my two cents on your assitance. I downloaded the entire us map plus some part of china and installed all apps i need(about 60, 10 or so games), have a small collection of my music, tons of pictures in the phone and am still 17gb free. Of course i dont have stored video, but the idea is you have roughly 16gb free left after what you said you gonna do with it.

Wait a few days and I will .

Quote Originally Posted by inteller View Post
    I'll buy it. Just list it in the for sale section properly.