12-18-2012, 11:35 PM #2
- 748 Posts
Well, you should probably try the process again, since there's a way to recover a "failed/bricked" reset, it should work just the same as update.
I don't even want to know how it died on you... I'm assuming it occurred to you, "hmm, the charge is really low... maybe I shouldn't do this now." ;)
- 12-19-2012, 12:17 AM #5
12-19-2012, 01:52 AM #9
- 9 Posts
try charge it the old way ..forget wireless(for now).when have a good one hour or so try wake up the phone
and do the fix with your computer again.
i had same prob..i thought battery full..then found out the wireless thing was not charging the phone.
- By Slaador in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 67Last Post: 06-08-2013, 04:36 PM
- By Andy_McG84 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2012, 10:17 AM
- By Calot in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 35Last Post: 11-07-2012, 11:09 AM
- By Gaichuke in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 09-27-2012, 08:47 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2012, 09:35 AM