Just thought I'd post a real world battery life experience:

Start
    100% Saturday morning (800) off charger

End
    10% Monday afternoon (1330) back on charger

For a performance of 53.5 hours on 90% of the battery.

And, I actually used the phone during this time! Data (4G - we AT&T users don't get the option of throttling down to 3G, 2G, etc, although the bulk of the time was in a 3G max area) was on for all but 8 hours of this time. I had 10 phone calls, kept with about the average amount of texting I do, checked Fakebook ;D / Rowi / etc. a normal amount, did a solid amount of email writing/reading, some OneNote stuff, some AlphaJax and Words with Friends, and a few brief uses of Flashlight-X. I have 5 email accounts with 1 syncing hourly and the rest as the emails come.

I had WiFi, BT, NFC, all off almost the entire time and data and location services on most of the time. The biggest reason my battery lasted so long? I didn't play Wordament. That's basically it. Historically, BT hasn't been a big drain for me, but I'm in the habit of keeping it off if I'm not using it. My data is faster than my home internet/WiFi so there's not a great deal of a reason to use it.

In summary, as long as I stay off Wordament, my battery life is stellar. On the flip side, while it may drain my battery at a rate of about 1% per minute, it's so worth it.

Wow, that's great. My battery has been pretty good, but I haven't tried stretching it over two days. I'm usually around 50% at the end of the day with moderate use, then charge it overnight.

That's generally what I do as well. I thought I'd try an experiment over the weekend.

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    my battery is yet to last more than a day... but then again, I've only had it since Friday and have yet to set it down!

so much to learn and play with!!!! (coming from a blackberry torch 9800)

After the Drive update my battery has been on point.

Mine seems to still suck, she's dropped 15% in 2 hours with very very little use.

NFC, BT off, have done soft resets. Tried about everything.

Waiting on the firmware update and OS update to see if it improves before contacting Nokia for a replacement.

I think it may have to do with service, in my home, I only get 1 bar of 4G, and in most places of the house it dips to no service and switches to E, and back and forth some. Probably killing my battery but nothing I can do, AT&T just gets terrible service in homes and there is no 4G killswitch, I'm on WiFi and would rather just use E so I receive texts and calls fine, but I can't.

I'm pretty satisfied with my battery! Right now i'm at 70% with my last charge being 22 hours ago.

Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Mind you I have LTE off. 53% remaining (estimated 16 hours) and last charge 1 day 5 hours ago. I have used it quite a bit including phone calls and it has both Exchange Push and Outlook Push.

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I can kill my lumia in 6 to 8 hours if I want to, im sure of it! But i **** myself everytime IT hits 40% and recharge some, lol
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I Unquello View Post
    Just thought I'd post a real world battery life experience:

Start
    100% Saturday morning (800) off charger

End
    10% Monday afternoon (1330) back on charger

For a performance of 53.5 hours on 90% of the battery.

And, I actually used the phone during this time! Data (4G - we AT&T users don't get the option of throttling down to 3G, 2G, etc, although the bulk of the time was in a 3G max area) was on for all but 8 hours of this time. I had 10 phone calls, kept with about the average amount of texting I do, checked Fakebook ;D / Rowi / etc. a normal amount, did a solid amount of email writing/reading, some OneNote stuff, some AlphaJax and Words with Friends, and a few brief uses of Flashlight-X. I have 5 email accounts with 1 syncing hourly and the rest as the emails come.

I had WiFi, BT, NFC, all off almost the entire time and data and location services on most of the time. The biggest reason my battery lasted so long? I didn't play Wordament. That's basically it. Historically, BT hasn't been a big drain for me, but I'm in the habit of keeping it off if I'm not using it. My data is faster than my home internet/WiFi so there's not a great deal of a reason to use it.

In summary, as long as I stay off Wordament, my battery life is stellar. On the flip side, while it may drain my battery at a rate of about 1% per minute, it's so worth it.
    Unquello, you can set it to 3G only on AT&T using this method. Read entirely as there's one step that gets the change to stick.

Do the ##3282# field test
    Hit the three buttons and go into settings
    The important step: Toggle ENS to off and reboot. From my understanding ENS stands for Emergency Notification System and unless you subscribe I don't think it hurts to leave it off.
    Now go in and the change should stick
    Thanked by:

How was your battery life when you first got the device?
    Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

It's been 11 hours and 1 minute and I still have 93% left. Been using it with moderate use, and with WiFi, Bluetooth and NFC off. Expected to last 3 days, 1 hour according to Battery Status (that's probably not accurate). Battery has been great since I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by thekonger View Post
    Unquello, you can set it to 3G only on AT&T using this method. Read entirely as there's one step that gets the change to stick.

Do the ##3282# field test
    Hit the three buttons and go into settings
    The important step: Toggle ENS to off and reboot. From my understanding ENS stands for Emergency Notification System and unless you subscribe I don't think it hurts to leave it off.
    Now go in and the change should stick
    Holy crap that actually worked!

4G is now turned off on my phone, thank god. I only need 2G (5 bars full service) in my home since I use WiFi, and 4G only gets 1 to 2 bars, often dropping to no service causing me to get texts late and miss calls.

Life saver this trick is!

I have similar batterylife as the OP. 56% left and I been off charger for 27 hours, that's after some drop of 12% during the night for some weird reason (usually lose like 2-3%) think one of my calendar notifactions bugged. I usually recharge my phone every other night so I go about 40 hours between charges and then I usually never go below 30%.

Update, now im at 41% left and it's been 51 hours since my last recharge and used it moderately for a few phone calls (adding up to about 2-3 hours) loads of texting, some games and so on. Im worried it will just die soon and the battery meter is wrong/stuck, but ill see what happens.