- 12-18-2012, 02:53 AM #1
I am wondering if I can have one email hub/live tile on homescreen to access all my email accounts. I use three email accounts and I dont like seeing my homescreen with 3 different email tiles. Also, due to the limited number of lockscreen notification to 5 apps only, I am forced to select all three email accounts, which leaves me with only two lockscreen notificartion slots to designate among many essential applications (phone, sms, skype, etc.)
iOS has one email app from which multiple emails can be accessed/managed...
12-18-2012, 03:05 AM #2
- 5 Posts
- 12-18-2012, 03:19 AM #3
Thanks, it helped reduce the number of tiles.
Now all my emails are mingled altogether in one inbox...
But, personally, I think iOS does it better than WP8, as it allows to manage/view each email separately within the one single email app...
- By susslerville in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2012, 01:33 PM
- By Stormwatch342 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2012, 03:12 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2012, 03:22 PM
- By thomasward00 in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 10Last Post: 05-09-2011, 07:51 AM
- By Tobyus in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2011, 04:43 PM