12-17-2012, 09:44 PM #1
- 68 Posts
I did at first, but now I don't get updates in the Marketplace it seems.
I have had horrible battery life lately, and came here to make a post about my battery screenshots, and saw a post about Nokia Drive update fixing quite a few battery issues.
I go to my phone, see no updates, manually search for Nokia Drive, and it says Update.
Same thing happened for the Nokia Extra's update.
12-17-2012, 10:05 PM #3
- 14 Posts
Hopefully when Portico get's pushed the Push Updates may also be fixed.. I know I'm experiencing a lot of resets with the phone when using Bluetooth with my car's headunit. My battery still lasts great, but I do know that the updates are not as great as they were in the first 2 weeks of using the phone..
- By MadSci2 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-15-2012, 05:35 AM
- By akanak in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 02-20-2012, 12:25 PM
- By Pronk in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 10-17-2011, 09:27 AM
- By dinod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 09-27-2011, 12:18 AM
- By Enemy Zero in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2011, 03:51 PM