12-17-2012, 05:13 PM #1
- 40 Posts
I realize that Nokia Drive is a beta but I have an unusual problem that I have not seen reported. Vocal turn by turn doesn't have give me spoken directionswhen I am connected to my Toyotas Bluetooth. The spoken turn by turn does work if I am not connected to Bluetooth or if I am running music thru the Bluetooth on my car. Very odd. Anyone else have this or know of a solution?
- 12-17-2012, 05:26 PM #2
the 920 seems to be having issues with "certain" cars when it comes to bluetooth. for example, i have no problem with mine when it's paired with my gf's car (lexus gs350) but on my car it gets wacky (evolution x). phone freezes and i have to reset.Lumia 920
12-17-2012, 05:44 PM #3
- 379 Posts
Just wanted to make sure, you did download the language pack to enable voice turn by turn?Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com
12-17-2012, 05:59 PM #4
- 36 Posts
I have the same issues. Noticed yesterday when I used Nokia Drive for the first time. I never heard any voice commands at all until I stopped and shut off the engine to double check it. I'm driving a VW Passat and the phone has frozen and crashed three times (twice when someone was calling me as I was calling someone else)
It's frustrating and I hope it gets fixed soon!
- By Aliandren in forum HTC 8XReplies: 21Last Post: 12-30-2012, 06:03 PM
- By David Cox1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2012, 09:42 PM
- By travisel in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2012, 07:52 PM
- By tiny in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 10-27-2011, 05:02 PM
- By dmw_4814#wp in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2011, 06:22 PM