- 12-17-2012, 08:20 AM #2
The only thing to make sure is that it is not cdma. Pretty much only the States use cdma (Verizon for one) you will want GSM version (like at&t use) this is pretty much rest-of-world standard.
Also you may have issues getting a micro sim but you can cut down old style sim with scissors or get conversion kits. I have cut several with no issues - check google for guides.
Lastly be aware you probably won't get 4g.
so in short - it should work fine.
As for getting one? Some stores will sell them to you, others will charge to unlock. I have used online legit unlock services before -expect to pay about 50 dollars. Or buy direct online.
- 12-17-2012, 01:59 PM #5
- By xcen in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2013, 06:48 PM
- By sirwannabe in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2012, 12:47 PM
- By aimulaidni in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2012, 06:05 AM
- By dula714 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-18-2012, 09:44 PM
- By ninjaap in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2012, 03:52 PM