12-16-2012, 11:22 PM #1
- 31 Posts
I find it still not loud enough in some noisy environment even when I adjust to the max volume (10/10). Anyone has the same experience or is there any solutions?
PS: I am talking about the volume of the earspeaker here, not the speaker for hand-free calls and ringtones. The former has only 10 volume levels that you can see if you adjust volume during calls, while the latter has 30 volume levels. I also find that the 30 level volume is not well scaled. 1/30 is quite loud in a quiet environment. Hope we can get a fix on that in the coming update.
Last edited by WPer; 12-17-2012 at 01:05 PM.Nokia Lumia 920 Black
Starting from Nov. 13, 2012
- 12-17-2012, 09:43 AM #7
Same here, both the wife and I have ours set to 10 for the most part although there are times when we're talking to each other and I can lower it to 8 and it's fine. Seems to depend on the other end alot of times if I need to adjust my volume level.
- By BIGPADDY in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 31Last Post: 01-25-2013, 05:52 AM
- By socialcarpet in forum Upcoming and Rumored TabletsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-31-2012, 08:37 AM
- By HeyCori in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 58Last Post: 11-10-2012, 04:32 AM
- By fraincs in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 23Last Post: 10-24-2012, 08:20 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 20Last Post: 06-07-2012, 01:23 AM