12-16-2012, 08:48 PM #1
- 6 Posts
It's been almost a month now i have been waiting to order Cyan lumia 920 but without any luck. I have been checking ATT and Amazon Wireless site almost every day and been asking ATT store representative when i can order one but all tries has led to no success. I found that Microsoft Online Store does have Cyan Lumia 920 but if i get from the MSFT Store i can't get free wireless charger as i would have got from ATT store. What would you guys suggest should i wait or buy it from Microsoft Store? #waitingsucks
12-16-2012, 09:03 PM #3
- 473 Posts
Just depends how important the $50 charging pad is compared to how long you can wait.
Me... I'd get the phone and not worry about the charging plate.
Then again you could see if the Microsoft Store would honor the free charging pad offer.George Ponder
Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
- By flame l in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2012, 07:17 PM
- By luckylifo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2012, 09:50 AM
- By last boy scout 151 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2012, 06:34 PM
- By AnIrudha in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:56 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 20Last Post: 02-08-2012, 12:45 AM