12-16-2012, 08:24 PM #1
- 332 Posts
On my ATT Lumia 920, I'm experiencing a couple of bugs:
-sometimes music plays very softly and I can't change the volume. It sounds the same volume whether it's level 01 or 30. The only way to fix this is to reboot. The volume does change however when I use any other music app (metroradio, Nokia music, tune in)
-sometimes, when the bug above is happening, if I try to stream a preview of a song, it says its playing, but absolutely no sound comes out. Again, this can only be fixed with a reboot.
PS, to stream any songs for free, I have to get the music pass right? I though it was supposed to be free, pandora-style.
12-16-2012, 08:51 PM #2
- 9 Posts
i hear ya'. i had transferred music over directly but, tried to use media player (as suggested in another thread). i couldn't change the volume except to off. found another thread that said turning off/on the phone fixed it and that worked for me. so far so good, but i haven't added any more files since then...
seriously, MS really needs to address the media capabilities and bugs. i mean, it doesn't even have a stop button.
- By red grenadine in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2013, 01:59 PM
- By justin071894 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 05-26-2013, 10:17 PM
- By andrantos in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2013, 12:58 AM
- By DougB541#WP in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 13Last Post: 11-08-2012, 01:31 PM
- By missionsparta in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2012, 01:58 PM