12-15-2012, 10:42 PM #1
- 19 Posts
I got my lumia 920 last week and the version of windows was 9903 right out of the package. Alot of people I know already have the newer 9905 version. When I check for updates it either says that my phone is up to date or it gives me an error messege (code 80072ee2). What can I do to update my phone? Is there a way to do it using pc software like itunes for iphone?
Thanks in advance.
12-16-2012, 12:52 AM #4
- 19 Posts
We really a better way to get OS updates (which are really essential). I mean OTA is worrying at best. The update mechanism in general is broken in windows phone 8, even for something as vital as app updates (you dont get proper notifications for app updates). A very quick fix is required.
- 12-16-2012, 08:58 AM #8
Yes regardless what people say the app update notification is broken! It works but seems like someone is sitting somewhere in a control room clicking the button whenever he feels like it! When I had my Windows Phone 7 the update notifications where sent out as soon as the app was updated in the store... Now it's going out days even weeks later...
- By Brian Ford in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2012, 08:27 PM
- By downhillrider in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 13Last Post: 08-11-2012, 01:04 PM
- By Judge_Daniel in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 09-27-2011, 10:20 AM
- By 3migo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 43Last Post: 06-25-2011, 09:26 PM
- By Xm_jdm in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 02-20-2011, 10:19 AM