- 12-15-2012, 10:13 AM #1
I need some serious help ya'll. I'm about to make the move from gmail to outlook but there seems to be a problem. Currently I use my gmail account to sign in to all my Windows devices and accounts. Apparently if I rename my account to an Outlook one I'll have to reset my Lumia 920 and re-set it up. This seems like a huge hassle just to change "gmail" to "outlook" on a WINDOWS DEVICE. Has anyone else encountered this same situation? Any other way around it?
Outlook Blog - Upgrade from Hotmail to Outlook.com
- By Jake_M in forum Windows Phone 8 Guides and How to'sReplies: 116Last Post: 11-16-2013, 11:51 AM
- By Zyr in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 01-23-2013, 02:23 PM
- By Neibl in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2012, 09:39 AM
- By holzlondon in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-02-2012, 04:02 PM
- By scottcraft in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2012, 06:42 PM