Hi,
    Noticed a message thread in texts does not let me reply anymore. Just says 'read only message' where the text should be input ?

Anyone know whats up? Is there a message thread expiry date here???

Thanks

Sounds like you might have been chatting with them over messenger or Facebook and they are now offline.... hit the button with 2 arrows and switch to sms

Quote Originally Posted by UnfixedPyle View Post
    Sounds like you might have been chatting with them over messenger or Facebook and they are now offline.... hit the button with 2 arrows and switch to sms
    Thanks. I don't have facebook installed, and I sent a text message ...replies were text messages (as far as I can tell). Not sure which button U mean?

Edit: The button is on this pic http://www.windowsphone.com/en-GB/ho...ople/messaging however I don't have that button as all messages are text only in the thread. So looks like an expiry on a text thread to me :S
    Last edited by PhilS_UK; 12-15-2012 at 08:53 AM.

is happening same thing to me, any solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoya2001 View Post
    is happening same thing to me, any solution?
    Can anyone with this issue post a screen shot? Feel free to blur out the text to protect the innocent...

Global Posts
    2,610 Global Posts
    Just had it happen as well.
    Check your time zones and date. If they are not what real world lives in, you will notice this happening on your phone.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Global Posts
    2,610 Global Posts
    I believe I figured it out, for my case anyway.

I had my contacts with Google IMAP. I deleted the account, and then readded it with exchange.

So my old thread for "John" became read only since technically this contact isn't on my phone anymore. John (with activesync) is now there, and I have to make a new sms thread to text him.