- 12-15-2012, 01:25 AM #1
They seem to be getting worse, and I promise I shower daily! OS this something that can be warranted?
My battery also seems to be getting funky. After a full charge, and surfing over wifi, it got 75% juice in about an hour.
Are these warranty replacement issues?
Thanks!Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....
12-15-2012, 02:09 AM #3
- 85 Posts
I got this thing you called "staining" within hours of using the phone. I don't know what it is. I think it's the new finish wearing off a bit. I've decided not to concern myself with this minor defect. It's only noticeable when the light hits it right. If it bothers you, get some protection for the case.
12-15-2012, 12:56 PM #5
- 75 Posts
This bothered me as well but I found a way to get rid of those stains
You just need a fine cloth.... Luckily one is in my jacket to clean ski goggles (those work great)
Any microfiber should work, or something like a car shammy
Matte finishes are notoriously hard to clean but small circular motions makes mine looking like new
Hope this helps
- By ndb888 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2012, 09:01 PM
- By J4rrod in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 15Last Post: 12-04-2012, 02:29 PM
- By abxy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 21Last Post: 12-03-2012, 03:21 PM
- By z33dev33l in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2012, 10:54 PM
- By jsgiv in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-14-2012, 02:51 AM