Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Not as good as the ios version. Finding it difficult to remove contacts from favourites. The app is really fast and the notifications work well.

Yeah !!!! My required apps are completed now :P

Quote Originally Posted by superfox View Post
    Much faster but not as good as the ios version. Finding it difficult to remove contacts from favourites. The app is really fast and the notifications work well.
    dito

Still available through AppFlow......

Global Posts
    2,903 Global Posts
    I wish people would stop comparing it to the IOS and android version and compare the performance to the previous WhatsApp we had on WP...If you want it to work as it does on IOS and Android, then go buy one of those phones!
    Quote Originally Posted by ttsoldier View Post
    I wish people would stop comparing it to the IOS and android version and compare the performance to the previous WhatsApp we had on WP...If you want it to work as it does on IOS and Android, then go buy one of those phones!
    that's the lamest argument ever.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
    This app isn't going anywhere with the battery drain it causes! It kills the phone flat. Instead of tweaking the code to make app faster, this feels like the app max outs the processors!
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.

Quote Originally Posted by ttsoldier View Post
    Comparisons are inevitable as most of us here have switched from ios or android. We should have all the features ios and android versions have.

I am unable to send videos saved on my phone. Am i doing anything wrong?

No you're not doing anything wrong. This update is far from good. You cant save received videos or send them yourself.
    Thanked by:

Finally !
    Anyone noticed that Copy and Paste/Forwarding a message in Whatsapp is a mess now? You try and tap and hold on a message you want to forward or copy and it NEVER copies or forwards that. A couple above or couple below are selected instead?
    ....and servers are down!

Whatsapp ain't connected anymore. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    ....and servers are down!

Whatsapp ain't connected anymore. Anyone else?
    I on 900 and mine is showing "Not Connected" atm.
    Juz updated to version 8.1 for WP7.
    Sucks :)
    Sent from my Windows 8.1 Vivotab Smart Tablet PC ��

I have Windows Phone 8X by HTC and when I downloaded whatsapp. I tried to send a message to a friend but it wasn't sending the message. After looking at my account profile, I saw that my connection state says "Not Connected". Anyone has the same issue? How can I fix this?
    I don't know if this could be the problem. I had a previous 8X and had to return it to the retail store (T-Mobile) because it was re-starting too much. Unfortunately I didn't restore the phone to factory setting; all my apps that I have previously downloaded were still there. Personally I didn't care because there was not "sensitive" information in my phone, just apps that I downloaded in the phone. I got my new 8X and oh surprise, whatsapp was gone from the store. I waited like a month for whatsapp to be again in the store, and that it is up it won't let me connect :(... I don't know if it has to be due to the fact that it may be still logged in at my privous 8X, since I have the same number. I really don't know, can anyone help me?:(
    It's issue with all platforms running Whatsapp. Nothing specific to WP. My friends on droid and fruits can't do it either. Everyone is disconnected.

Global Posts
    2,504 Global Posts
    amazing that this company is so amateur hour yet people keep flocking to them.

Whatsapp should fix this "Not connected" issue soon, right?
    Last edited by tavogus; 12-15-2012 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Didn't notice this was not a personal problem
    Nope, this isn't the first time Whatsapp server have choked to death. This is at least 6th time in 2012 itself!
    Whatsapp support always are "working on it".

Wow. Whatsapp developers seem not to be very efficient.
    Ok I'm back online! That was quick!

Edit: Nope,spoke too soon, gone again.

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Mine now says "Not connected" too. It was working a couple of hours ago.

Global Posts
    693 Global Posts
    Seems to be working fine on my BlackBerry.

Whatsapp is back!! Working great:D!

Its back to Working again!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast