Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by danish319 View Post
    I dont know why people compare everything to an iphone! Agreed the iphone 4 was amazing but after that everything was the same with minor changes....43K tag is not justified! and please dont talk abt the amount of apps available coz no one uses 80% of whats available in the app store....According to me people who buy overpriced iphone 5 are sheeps!
    +1 to that. @RaZr , Tell me whats innovate in iPhone 5 when compared to iPhone 4 or to any other high end smartphone for that matter.

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakshman Guntu View Post
    +1 to that. @RaZr , Tell me whats innovate in iPhone 5 when compared to iPhone 4 or to any other high end smartphone for that matter.
    Lightening connector.. *pun intended* ...
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderbatman View Post
    Lightening connector.. *pun intended* ...
    LOL .. I missed it.!

Global Posts
    1,704 Global Posts
    I meant the quality of everything. I too was an Apple hater once. Why? Pricing. But u know what they say right, "You get what you pay for." Just bought the Mini(lowest end version and believe me, it is miles better than any Android tablet out there. & I am not alone...practically every review of any smart device today compares it to one Apple product at least once.
    "Can't beat the iPhone" "better than the iPad?" Apple is a yardstick of quality. If u don't accept that, you are probably living under a cave.

On the other hand, hating Apple for pricing a phone at 45k is fair. But if Nokia does the same thing? In spite of shortcomings, it is priced right next to the iDevice. And if you carefully read, you will see, I said "For a phone that lacks in the app dept."
    Wouldn't u agree that?

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.
    I watch todays episode of tech guru. It was most dumb *** episode of any tech show I hv ever seen. Ankit, the ******* host was saying **** about windows phone.
    Remember I told about it that in an episode they say no to buy WP products, and given no reason. And today after 4 weeks, they explained why. What he said is, WP is unstable compared to even 2.x version of android, there is a huge shortage of apps, it do not hv instagram, flpbrd and whatsapp came JUST NOW and experience is not justified compared to on android, All the windows phone he tested were heating too much, apps were not running smoothly, and crashing too much! He is saying no to purchase any windows phone in Dec or Jan beck, THEY GIVE SUGGESTIONS ONLY ON CURRENT CONDITION OF PLATFORM (that means they do not include future possibilities of os in suggesting). They do not suggest any phones whoes mentors say updates and apps are still to come!!!
    I am writing it here to tell U guys that please go to their fb page, twitter, and everywhere and correct them, or better say, unki jaake udao and tell them to apologies on that show only for spreading wrong info just for sake of personal hates towards this is.
    Many people watch this show, and this type of act creates wrong image on them.
    here is the episode link if U wanna watch http://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Dn6-UfY9MyI
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
    1st Week of Nokia India is more like 29th January for them. Meh -_- Typical Nokia INDIA !

Quote Originally Posted by Hunaid Udaipurwala View Post
    1st Week of Nokia India is more like 29th January for them. Meh -_- Typical Nokia INDIA !
    I guess so, seems like they just started to make an tv adv for lumia 920 -.-", not sure though
    https://www.facebook.com/NokiaIndia/app_384209308332686
    Well we/I never said anything about the quality of the phone.. We are talking about "Innovation" from previous version/current high end smartphones.

I am an indian and I bought this mobile in KL - Malaysia!!!
    @Jabob, well, you will not be having the warrenty of the phone then, in India as of yet !
    Nokia Customer Care has been in the Limelight from last few weeks. This is because their chats with the customers were disclosed by taking screenshots. According to them Nokia India is launching its product Lumia 920/820 in 1st week of January and Nokia Lumia 620 in 3rd Week Of January.

But when it comes to Nokia India Twitter and Facebook Service the reply is totally different.
    They are not aware of any news which can help us know the launch dates.

When we asked on Facebook page of Nokia India " WHEN IS THE LAUNCH OF NEW DEVICES OF NOKIA LUMIA SERIES ? "

Reply : Hi, Hi, the exact details of launch dates will be made available closer to the time of launch. Please visit Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Phone with PureView Camera - Nokia - India to know more about the Nokia Lumia 920.

We can see here that they are avoiding the questions with such replies.
    I dont know why are they doing this to the Indian Customers. Why is Not everything Transparent Like in case of USA and UK.

Either the Nokia India is not bothered about the launch or They dont want such high end devices entering India.

Many People are loosing interest in Lumia Series because of this.
    Nokia India say " We Hope the Wait is WORTH "
    BULL**** BOSS , That Much Wait is Not at all Worth.

1. Nokia Declared Countries who will receive Lumia 920/820 in November , in which India was mentioned.
    2. After a Month when November 1st week was done, They Realized that they had a printing Mistake.
    ( BULL**** )
    How can Nokia Do such Mistakes ? It was a total LIE which they came up with just because they were not at all Interested in Indian Market for Premium Devices.

3. In November BGR India Said that according to Nokia Officials , Lumia 920 will come to India in Mid December. You Guys verywell know what happened.

4. In Mid December Nokia PR said that Nokia Lumia 920 will Launch in India on 23rd Dec 2012.
    Once Again a Total Nonsense.

5. Why are you even reading more reasons GO BUY HTC 8X / 8S

NOKIA IS BULL**** , it Can Never ever Be Like APPLE .
    I never agreed to the above statement but now i totally believe in it.

NOKIA INDIA ( YOU GUYS SUCK )

Lol brother !! Just Copy Pasted it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehul Gupta View Post
    Lol brother !! Just Copy Pasted it :P
    I had too get the message to everybody :D

while(!launch)
    {
    rage++;
    }

Get Ready for Switch to Lumia featuring Lumia 920 ad. hitting between Ind vs Pak odi match... :)
    My problem with delayed launch is .. Once they announce L920 in India, I will hear rumors about new version of L920 plus model..So i will postpone my decision and wait for the new model..So this cycle keeps continuing and finally will end up buying some galaxy series or iPhone . Nokia has to do something about it or at least provide some extra accessories free for delayed launch. I will wait till Jan 15th for the release..if its delayed further...GOOD BYE NOKIA forever !
    WTF, did anyone see the ad of L920 between the India vs Pakistan match ? O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Padmasali View Post
    Get Ready for Switch to Lumia featuring Lumia 920 ad. hitting between Ind vs Pak odi match... :)
    Ya I watch it a moment ago, the new Nokia tone is too nice, will be my ringtone now :)
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ayush3mathur View Post
    I watch todays episode of tech guru. It was most dumb *** episode of any tech show I hv ever seen. Ankit, the ******* host was saying **** about windows phone.
    Remember I told about it that in an episode they say no to buy WP products, and given no reason. And today after 4 weeks, they explained why. What he said is, WP is unstable compared to even 2.x version of android, there is a huge shortage of apps, it do not hv instagram, flpbrd and whatsapp came JUST NOW and experience is not justified compared to on android, All the windows phone he tested were heating too much, apps were not running smoothly, and crashing too much! He is saying no to purchase any windows phone in Dec or Jan beck, THEY GIVE SUGGESTIONS ONLY ON CURRENT CONDITION OF PLATFORM (that means they do not include future possibilities of os in suggesting). They do not suggest any phones whoes mentors say updates and apps are still to come!!!
    I am writing it here to tell U guys that please go to their fb page, twitter, and everywhere and correct them, or better say, unki jaake udao and tell them to apologies on that show only for spreading wrong info just for sake of personal hates towards this is.
    Many people watch this show, and this type of act creates wrong image on them.
    here is the episode link if U wanna watch YouTube
    Dont worry dude.. these idiots are everywhere .. I m surprised he is comparing fluidity between WP8 and Gingerbread. Android improved fluidity only from Jelly bean ...so until its bull****.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,473 Global Posts
    I'm British, when it launched it seemed to cost the same ad the iPhone 5. They need to price aggressively. Now I am not an expert on Indian currency but I presume they should price it at 15K. Price it super aggressively to feed people back into your network.

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladinleeds View Post
    I'm British, when it launched it seemed to cost the same ad the iPhone 5. They need to price aggressively. Now I am not an expert on Indian currency but I presume they should price it at 15K. Price it super aggressively to feed people back into your network.
    lol, 15k!!! I know U are not familiar with pricing here but anyway, just want U to know, 15k is the current price of L710, so if its priced this way, they will be on road. It just can't be!
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunaid Udaipurwala View Post
    WTF, did anyone see the ad of L920 between the India vs Pakistan match ? O.o
    I know U R happy, enjoy!!!
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    haahhaa, NOKIA INDIA just posted on facebook about the new L920....... but still coming soon...... 276257_papel-de-parede-meme-mega-rage_1920x1200.jpg

Just one more day to go before we hit the New Year!

So, how many resolutions have you made already? We have made one and we keep our promise! Were bringing out the worlds most innovative smartphone ever, soon.

Get ready to switch :-)
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast