- 01-07-2013, 09:13 AM #478
So 820 shall appear till last week of January.
Most of the priority dealers do not have much info about 820 and have not placed order for it. Whereas orders for 920 have already been submitted to Nokia. One priority dealer (Pune) I know of has ordered 35 pieces of 920. And he's expecting to get more than that in reality.
01-07-2013, 09:31 AM #480
- 45 Posts
I don't know what is wrong with the priority dealers in Mumbai. The ones i have spoken to(borivali) havn't even started taking pre orders yet.
If anyone has any idea about the Nokia priority dealers Mumbai who are taking pre-orders please mention the contact details here.
- 01-07-2013, 10:20 AM #482
Solutions - Nokia Priority, Recycling point
Address: 1,Bhaveshwar Market,M.G.Road Ghatkopar(E) 400077, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
View on map: Open Nokia Maps
- 01-07-2013, 01:08 PM #487
Yellow looks sweet, I always drool over it during the commercials, will definitely grab everyone's attention, but a bit flashy, not the kind of thing you want to own if you are a professional.
Black is universal, anything will look good in it, Black is always the safer choice.
White ? Meh, my opinion is it kinda sucks to have glossy white mobilephone.
- 01-07-2013, 09:48 PM #490
Are u guys still planning to buy a black one? Wait is all u can do ....... :p
- 01-07-2013, 09:50 PM #491
If nokia port to android, i will better buy a BB10........
01-07-2013, 11:23 PM #492
- 15 Posts
Guys, which colors from 820 and 920 have matte finish? I don't want that glossy shining surface !!
and buying a lumia 820, which will cost > 25k..will that be a good move?? I could get a much better android device in that price tag :| (I hate android :@)
My budget is around 31k...lumia 920 :( i dnt wanna miss it :/
- 01-08-2013, 12:03 AM #494
- 01-08-2013, 12:05 AM #495
For all those waiting for Lumia 620....
It is now showing in stock in some markets of Europe and in China.. but is retailing at a price of 17-19k INR.
Lets see how L920 get priced, then probably we will get an idea on how the price differs in India compared to other markets and then we can speculate how much L620 is going to cost here..
- 01-08-2013, 02:46 AM #500
- By Himadri Basak in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 12-19-2012, 09:12 AM
- By dvasudreddy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 12-11-2012, 12:55 PM
- By hfcas in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:44 PM
- By dtboos in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2012, 10:00 AM
- By Only Mama Knows in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 81Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:27 PM