12-13-2012, 09:42 PM #1
- 569 Posts
I took the whole afternoon doing some testing with my Lumia 920 camera, also taking some long-awaited open-box pics for my black L920.
Whole album of Black L920 open box (taken with digital camera): Nokia Lumia 920 Open Box pics - Imgur
Whole album of L920 camera test: Pictures taken by my Nokia Lumia 920 - Imgur
All photos from L920 are unedited.
I'm no photographer obviously, but I can still say firmly that 920 has the best night-shots out of all the phones I've had and tested, and day shots are really great too, not as bad as some made it sound like.
A few tips for night-time picture-taking for L920 users, I noticed that you have to hold the device much more stable then usual and also don't move right after taking the picture. I've uploaded the failed pictures in the album above, you can see the difference when I take the picture without stabilizing my hand much and otherwise.
Here are a few highlights:
WP_20121213_014.jpg WP_20121213_019.jpgWP_20121213_023.jpgWP_20121213_028.jpg WP_20121213_030.jpg
Night time pics:
This last one is taken with night-shot mode, amazing I would say, if you could see this in real life, it was pretty damn dark.
Last edited by david90531; 12-13-2012 at 09:57 PM.
- By btbam91 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 56Last Post: 03-04-2012, 10:39 PM
- By J4rrod in forum XBOXReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2011, 09:35 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 44Last Post: 10-07-2011, 03:41 AM
- By theefman in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2011, 09:44 AM
- By user1357908642 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2011, 12:40 PM