- 12-13-2012, 02:52 PM #1
I've noticed since synching facebook that my phone dialer is now full of #'s from people on facebook. I *really* don't want that cluttering up my phonebook, anyone know of a way to remove facebook contact numbers from the phonebook?
12-13-2012, 02:55 PM #3
- 329 Posts
In settings, go to filter my contact list, uncheck Facebook.Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com
- By BigRThanHuge in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 51Last Post: 11-18-2013, 08:29 PM
- By ziggygod in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2013, 12:44 PM
- By j_hall_in in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2012, 02:31 PM
- By bronco1552 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2011, 03:13 AM
- By ericreinhardt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2011, 02:24 PM