- 12-13-2012, 01:47 PM #1
I have had my phone on my desk at work this morning just to watch it and see how many reboots it will do. It has done about 9 (since 7AM PST)....the most I've ever seen on my phone.
This Update that is supposed to fix this issue needs to happen ASAP, this rebooting is causing my battery to drain quite rapidly. Yesterday it must have been happening a lot as well, I must have just not noticed but by the time I left work (So about 9 hours, with little or no use on my phone...my battery was down to 30%...horrible!)
- 12-13-2012, 03:12 PM #4
I have this too sometimes at work only (in the kitchen to be precise) it happens everyday there, when i am at home i never encounterd the phone rebooting while i use it more. Hope both OS & Fw updates come soon to our 920.
I do not have Skype installed however i have Drive+ Beta could it be that this is triggering the phone to reboot, since i only have it at the same location?
- By ycy198472 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 07-09-2013, 08:32 AM
- By rednax_de in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2012, 04:00 PM
- By J_Reinaldo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2012, 10:48 PM
- By mrgstiffler in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 50Last Post: 11-21-2012, 07:12 AM
- By Rong Zhou in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2012, 11:33 PM