12-13-2012, 01:43 PM #1
- 106 Posts
I have several Voicemail that is stuck on the server right now. Visual voicemail is stuck at "syncing". If I manually dial my voicemail, then I can hear that there are several unheard voicemail that is not syncing right now.
I'm assuming this is ATT's problem?
How about you guys, any problem?
12-13-2012, 01:47 PM #2
- 31 Posts
I had this problem last night for about six hours. I thought it was the MetroTalk update, but eventually figured out it wasn't. It cleared up around 12:30am, 1am here in Indiana. My girlfriend's iPhone was also down for visual voicemail at the same time we discovered. So, def an AT&T thing.
- By cp2_4eva in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2012, 03:59 PM
- By paulishuku in forum Apple iOSReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2012, 10:10 PM
- By HeyCori in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 06-14-2012, 10:36 AM
- By socialcarpet in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 04-25-2012, 04:20 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 83Last Post: 01-27-2012, 03:58 PM