- 12-13-2012, 10:51 AM #1
This one has been hitting me hard the last few days.
I connect my Lumia 920 to my car stereo through bluetooth to play Slacker and everything is fine for a while. Then music playback inexplicably stops. Looking at the slacker app, the timer on the song playback has stopped. Killing Slacker and restarting it does nothing. Xbox music will not play, nor will Nokia music. For some reason, the phone completely loses the ability to play music through any sources until I restart it. Then it will work for a while, then stop again. It has been driving me crazy.
It's not that the music isn't transmitting through bluetooth. It simply stops playing and refuses to restart until I restart the phone. Anyone else experiencing this?
- 12-13-2012, 12:38 PM #3
- 12-13-2012, 12:57 PM #5
- By speedtouch in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 04-18-2012, 01:26 PM
- By N8ter in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2011, 09:02 AM
- By red grenadine in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2011, 12:28 PM
- By clemon79 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 04-05-2011, 02:34 AM
- By jhzafrani#wp in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2010, 11:34 AM