- 12-13-2012, 08:47 AM #1
Is anyone else having an issue with group chat? i have a group chat with my friends and we all have the 920 and it only seems to update when we all open the group. it wont push notifications or anything. we have deleted the group and made a new one but still same issue.
is anyone else experiencing this?
- 12-13-2012, 10:25 AM #2
If you are talking about "Rooms" then yes, I have had this problem. I've sent messages to my wife through the "Room" and find out at the end of the day that she never received my messages. We just use SMS to communicate now because the "Rooms" feature is not reliable at this point.
- 12-13-2012, 02:51 PM #3
Sorry yes rooms is what i meant. would you wife receive the message if she opened the group and let it sync? ours is working as long as we open the chat, but its annoying when you forget and open in and there are 50 messages that you have to catch up on. it worked flawless when we first got the phone but isnt working anymore.
- By Mattycee in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 03-28-2013, 10:27 AM
- By rabit1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 12-18-2012, 04:39 PM
- By maverick786us in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2012, 10:00 AM
- By Piratelooksat40 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2012, 09:37 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2012, 07:19 AM