12-12-2012, 11:08 PM #1
- 364 Posts
I should be expecting my Lumia 920 to arrive soon, but I'm not sure if it's going to come with a US compatible charger. If it doesn't, I have two other USB wall chargers, and I was wondering if they would mess up the battery/make its performance worse by using them? They both read the following:
Input: 100-240V~50/60 Hz 0.3A
Output: 5v = 1A
Or do you guys think it would just be better to buy an international to US plug adapter thing? Also, when I get my 920, is it recommended that I fully charge the battery before using it, or is that not necessary? Thanks!
Edit: I do plan on ordering two wireless charging plates to hopefully get rid of the need for a wired charger, but until I do I'd need a wired charger and it can't hurt to have one as back up.
12-13-2012, 12:40 AM #3
- 14 Posts
USB is standardized so any USB charger will work, ok the iPad has a weird middle pin voltage to allow fast charging but still even the iPad can charge with any USB charger. I doubt a lower power device like a phone would even have anything like that.
- By Andy_McG84 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:36 AM
- By BrownxGoblin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:22 PM
- By sajus in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2012, 05:08 AM
- By fradchad in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 11-17-2012, 12:54 AM
- By ky Phan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 11-11-2012, 10:45 AM