Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

display-touch.png
    Display and Touch
    extras-info.png
    Extras+info
    feedback-nokia.png
    Feedback to NOKIA
    network-.png
    Network+

I don't recommended to update these updates today (Dec,12), I found many people are experiencing an error after they updated it, and what you're updating will not functioning if updating fail.(Including me)
    I will add more QR Codes later days, hope this will helps you.

For people who updating failed: Don't reset your phone yet, sit tight and see if Microsoft or NOKIA will fix this problem in the next wave of updates.

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Interesting, it just says "share" which I take to mean it's all already updated for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Visceral Monkey View Post
    Interesting, it just says "share" which I take to mean it's all already updated for me.
    Yep,it's just like other apps in the store, once you have the newest version, the selection will changed to "share".

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Could these updates be only directed for some devises that have some problems ?! so that's why a lot of us did not receive them and then having problem updating manually !
    I am sorry if this sound silly but this is what crossed my mind

If you install the updates, and then it says failed, soft reset the device and the items will be updated. It happened to me on the Extras+Info update where it said it failed, so I just soft-reset the device and tried to update it and it was already updated to the latest version.

Quote Originally Posted by usstuscon12 View Post
    If you install the updates, and then it says failed, soft reset the device and the items will be updated. It happened to me on the Extras+Info update where it said it failed, so I just soft-reset the device and tried to update it and it was already updated to the latest version.
    I have this problem, how to soft reset lumia 920?

Quote Originally Posted by dabdoub81 View Post
    Could these updates be only directed for some devises that have some problems ?! so that's why a lot of us did not receive them and then having problem updating manually !
    I am sorry if this sound silly but this is what crossed my mind
    I only recommend these QR Codes for Lumia 920 updates, you can try them on other devices, but the risk is on your own.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by emptyy View Post
    Hold power button on side when it is ON and unlocked, until it says "Slide to power off" - Slide it. Now press power button again. You've just rebooted your computer :)

Quote Originally Posted by emptyy View Post
    Soft reset is press power and DOWN volume for approximately 10 seconds, or until the phone vibrates briefly. It is equivalent to pulling the battery out.
    Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
    You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com