Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

There's no wireless charging pad available in Canada right now, I'm thinking to purchase the ZENS charging pad from WPCentral store since there's the promotion going on and let it when it becomes available. Are the two any different in terms of functionality? Also the price for ZENS is cheaper.

Anyone purchased or used the ZENS charging pad before? How fast does it charge the device? And is it good for at-home use or outside?

I had thought about purchasing the ZENS one when the Nokia one was backordered, but even with the discount the price difference wasn't a dealbreaker and I personally preferred how the Nokia one matches the industrial design of the phone. Can't speak to the quality of the ZENS ones, but have generally been pretty happy with things I buy from the WPCentral store in the past

I now have been since I bought the Zens when the Nokia version. Both work fine but the Nokia version is a bit smaller. No complaints about either and I will never have another phone without wireless charging.

Microsoft store has the charging STAND if you're interested.

I have the ZENS charging pad. It works great so far on my L920... the surface area is bigger and it's very forgiving about where you place the phone on the mat as well as orientation. Speed seems to be roughly the same as charging it with the USB cable.

Quote Originally Posted by o4komodo View Post
    Microsoft store has the charging STAND if you're interested.
    Out of stock. That same stand can be found at T-Mobile stores that stock the wireless charging accessories. Same price, too, but there are 30% off accessory coupons floating around :)

Thanks for the responses. Seems like either one would be fine. Maybe I should wait for the Fatboy to come out... haha any ideas when those will be come available, in CANADA?!
    Maybe like 2014 or something haha