12-12-2012, 03:19 PM #1
- 2 Posts
Good evening guys,
I seem to be having an issue with the Audio setting on the Nokia Lumia 920. The issue being....it does not let me access the Audio option whatsoever. It just throws me back into the General Settings menu time after time.
There may have been an update pushed out, much like the Access Point update. Is there any confirmation of this? Has anybody else experienced this issue?
12-16-2012, 09:04 PM #5
- 332 Posts
I can confirm that I can open the audio settings without headphones plugged in. It won't let me change anything tho. It looks like the problem lies with the "app" that allows this functionality. Wpcentral had an article about an update no Nokia's system apps, and they provided a download link, you may want to try that.
- By ahashan21 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 34Last Post: 08-27-2013, 04:05 AM
- By cruisezero in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2013, 09:14 AM
- By khunhorm in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2012, 12:19 AM
- By emergenic in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 11-28-2012, 01:32 AM
- By maplewebb in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 09-13-2012, 10:22 AM