12-12-2012, 01:51 PM #1
- 8 Posts
So I got a replacement unit for At&t put my SIM card in it and now visual voice mail gets suck on "checking for new messages" and then just times out saying" cannot connect to voicemail" Anyone else run into this or have a fix?
Sent from my Nokia L920 using Board Express
- 12-12-2012, 05:21 PM #2
Similar problem has happened to me in the past, where it turns out in giving a new SIM I was no longer provisioned for visual voicemail, I called Customer Care to confirm that I was provisioned and then had them reset my voicemail. After that and a reboot it was fine.
- 12-12-2012, 06:16 PM #3
I'm having the same problem where my Visual Voicemail stopped working. However, I haven't changed devices or SIM cards or anything of that sort lately. Apparently it's been at least since the beginning of the week, because I had three unheard messages.
- By neophat in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2011, 06:28 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 11-10-2011, 01:23 PM
- By DontHate707 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 20Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:48 PM
- By velvetelvis in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-10-2011, 10:22 AM
- By itsall4tay in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2011, 12:18 AM