12-12-2012, 05:15 AM #1
- 16 Posts
I start playing my mp3's via the Nokia Music player and every now and again the volume drops. I try and adjust the volume with the volume rocker and this makes no difference.
If I turn the phone off & on and this sorts the problem out, I'm not too sure if this a bug that will be fixed or that I should send my 920 back?
- 12-12-2012, 07:12 AM #2
If turning the phone off and on solves the problem temporarily, then it's most likely a software issue.
Haven't seen anyone else mention this problem so.. Waiting for updates vs carrying it back, that's up to you.
Personally, if it was me, I would have waited.
- 12-28-2012, 11:19 PM #5Corporate trainer for VZW
Phone history: HTC Trophy, Droid Razr, Curve 9370, HTC Rezound, HTC 8X Blue, HTC 8X VZW Employee Edition, LG Intuition, Nokia Lumia 928 White
01-12-2013, 04:31 AM #10
- 1 Posts
Yes, I have the volume problem on my HTC 8X also. Have to restart device to fix the volume.
Seems to be a software problem cause other apps like video and YouTube will have the normal volume, but when playing Xbox music then the volume goes way down.
Microsoft can't seem to make their products bugless.
- By jdd77 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 88Last Post: 01-23-2012, 10:08 AM
- By jdd77 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2011, 09:37 PM
- By TheMusicJunkie in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2011, 05:52 PM
- By Clumsy Clod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2011, 05:39 AM