1.    #1  
    I start playing my mp3's via the Nokia Music player and every now and again the volume drops. I try and adjust the volume with the volume rocker and this makes no difference.

If I turn the phone off & on and this sorts the problem out, I'm not too sure if this a bug that will be fixed or that I should send my 920 back?
    Thanked by:
    Fsk101 

Global Posts
    2,839 Global Posts
    If turning the phone off and on solves the problem temporarily, then it's most likely a software issue.

Haven't seen anyone else mention this problem so.. Waiting for updates vs carrying it back, that's up to you.

Personally, if it was me, I would have waited.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ttsoldier View Post
    If turning the phone off and on solves the problem temporarily, then it's most likely a software issue.

Haven't seen anyone else mention this problem so.. Waiting for updates vs carrying it back, that's up to you.

Personally, if it was me, I would have waited.
    Is it possible to uninstall Nokia Music and then re-install it again & do you think that this might cure the problem?

I faced the same issue once in HTC 8x!!

Also lock screen image is replaced by a grey image only when i play some music on xbox Music player!! is some else facing the same issue?

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bhushanshetty View Post
    I faced the same issue once in HTC 8x!!

Also lock screen image is replaced by a grey image only when i play some music on xbox Music player!! is some else facing the same issue?
    Go to lock screen and turn off "Show artist on lock screen"
    RSM for VZW
    Phone history: HTC Trophy, Droid Razr, Curve 9370, HTC Rezound, HTC 8X Blue, HTC 8X VZW Employee Edition, LG Intuition, Nokia Lumia 928 White, LG G2, Droid Ultra VZW Employee Edition, iPhone 5S
    Thanked by:

I am facing exactly the same issue, has anyone found a solution? Is there any good third part apps?

Thankz!! but y this issue!!shudnt the album pic be displayed??

Wanted to know any way to edit playlist in xbox music player??

Another issue /bug I'm facing is that while calling the photo doesnot appear!!!

Give a try to MPAtool in the store. It will you to select artists pictures to display while playing music, on the live tile and on the lockscreen.
    It saved my life ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by bhushanshetty View Post
    Thankz!! but y this issue!!shudnt the album pic be displayed??

Wanted to know any way to edit playlist in xbox music player??

Another issue /bug I'm facing is that while calling the photo doesnot appear!!!
    Not a bug, you just don't have connection at that time or simple your fav artist is not in their library.
    Yes, I have the volume problem on my HTC 8X also. Have to restart device to fix the volume.
    Seems to be a software problem cause other apps like video and YouTube will have the normal volume, but when playing Xbox music then the volume goes way down.
    Microsoft can't seem to make their products bugless.