12-11-2012, 08:35 AM #1
- 64 Posts
Just ordered this phone, I love how the red one looks and became bored with the IOS On Apple phones.
However most of my music is on I Tunes (over 130gb). I know there is an app for windows phone in the app store, does it play nice with I Tunes?
My son had a sony phone and their bridge software for macs was terrible.
- 12-11-2012, 08:36 AM #2
The app is on the mac app store. There is a bug that syncing doesn't work. But it will be fixed soon.
Edit: It doesn't work with 8 phones. Look at the reviews.
Last edited by unstoppablekem; 12-11-2012 at 09:45 AM.
- 12-11-2012, 08:41 AM #4
Im using the Mac version from here. Everything works fine and it pretty much syncs everything on Itunes HOWEVER biggest issue is the speed. It takes about 30 seconds to sync 1 picture( 4 mb appox). I dont even know how long it takes for the videos because I had to leave it overnight for the initial sync.
12-11-2012, 10:13 AM #5
- 161 Posts
Using what shehary linked to. Synced MOST of the music I had dragged into a playlist for my L920 successfully. There were a few albums that wouldn't sync (protected AAC files), also a couple other albums that wouldn't sync where I have no idea why. Seems there may be a bug regarding syncing, but it will probably be fixed soon-ish. The app is free, so it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.
12-11-2012, 12:22 PM #6
- 64 Posts
Thanks for the replies, I now have to wait until the 17th of December for the phone
I have downloaded the app from the Mac App store, so just have to wait and see how it goes.
I never thought a confirmed apple fan like myself would ever be so excited by a microsoft product!!!
- By Heatnup in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2012, 01:12 AM
- By Landsharkk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 38Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:25 AM
- By andrelamont in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 35Last Post: 09-11-2012, 12:58 PM
- By Yangstax in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 09-10-2012, 05:40 PM
- By Bear lx in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 147Last Post: 09-04-2012, 02:09 PM