Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Just ordered this phone, I love how the red one looks and became bored with the IOS On Apple phones.
    However most of my music is on I Tunes (over 130gb). I know there is an app for windows phone in the app store, does it play nice with I Tunes?
    My son had a sony phone and their bridge software for macs was terrible.
    The app is on the mac app store. There is a bug that syncing doesn't work. But it will be fixed soon.

Edit: It doesn't work with 8 phones. Look at the reviews.
    Last edited by unstoppablekem; 12-11-2012 at 09:45 AM.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I've had no issues syncing my music and photos to my mac. In fact, it allows you to sync music as ringtones and which allow them to be seen in Nokia's Ringtone Maker app.

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Im using the Mac version from here. Everything works fine and it pretty much syncs everything on Itunes HOWEVER biggest issue is the speed. It takes about 30 seconds to sync 1 picture( 4 mb appox). I dont even know how long it takes for the videos because I had to leave it overnight for the initial sync.
    Thanked by:

Using what shehary linked to. Synced MOST of the music I had dragged into a playlist for my L920 successfully. There were a few albums that wouldn't sync (protected AAC files), also a couple other albums that wouldn't sync where I have no idea why. Seems there may be a bug regarding syncing, but it will probably be fixed soon-ish. The app is free, so it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.
    Thanked by:

Thanks for the replies, I now have to wait until the 17th of December for the phone

I have downloaded the app from the Mac App store, so just have to wait and see how it goes.

I never thought a confirmed apple fan like myself would ever be so excited by a microsoft product!!!

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Have a look at my reply on the other post. Sync app for mac?

Global Posts
    528 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unstoppablekem View Post
    The app is on the mac app store. There is a bug that syncing doesn't work. But it will be fixed soon.

Edit: It doesn't work with 8 phones. Look at the reviews.
    There's been an update for WP8 (about 4 weeks ago). Been using it ever since I got my Lumia 920, works like a charm.
    Quote Originally Posted by zipro View Post
    There's been an update for WP8 (about 4 weeks ago). Been using it ever since I got my Lumia 920, works like a charm.
    it did have an update for WP8, but it can't sync my iTunes music still... I'm using a 920 too.
    Quote Originally Posted by zipro View Post
    Doesn't work for me. It did the first time and I was able to sync but now the app crashes every time I open it...