12-11-2012, 07:44 AM #1
- 46 Posts
Does anyone know how much it currently costs to insure Nokia Lumia 920 on Orange UK? Their prices previously were very straightforward - £12 for an IPhone, £6 for any other phone. Now, I have phoned them up today and magically the insurance for Lumia 920 is £10??? This is very confusing as their website still recognises only three options - £6, £12, £15 - Orange Care UK - Current prices. Does anyone have insured their Lumia with Orange UK? Do you have any other recommendations for insurance?
12-11-2012, 08:29 AM #4
- 46 Posts
well... when I first talked to Orange, they said they understood I had just upgraded my phone with P4U and advised that the insurance price will change with the next bill from £12 to £6, on this month's bill the insurance was £12 so I phoned up again and magically the new quote I got was £10! So very confusing. typical Orange I guess.
12-11-2012, 08:33 AM #5
- 3 Posts
Yeah Orange are pretty poor. I went into the orange store the monday after the 920 was released, woman in the shop said the phone wasnt released until the friday on Orange because it hadnt been ok'd for the Orange network. Went into P4U next door and asked if they had the 920 on Orange and 10 mins later i was walking out the shop phone in hand.
- By BakIILife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 27Last Post: 05-05-2013, 06:03 PM
- By gnskelton in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2012, 03:34 PM
- By diesel_fan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2012, 11:35 PM
- By Randomthom in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2012, 07:18 AM
- By BIGPADDY009 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:31 AM