Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I did factory reset on my phone the day I got it and it was all good.

But today, I tried to soft restart the phone using volume down + power button. Now it's refusing to turn back on :( I see the nokia logo and then it just shows a blue screen before turning itself off.

Have I bricked it :(?

Looks like you'll need to flash your Lumia. Follow the L920 Sticker procedure. Pretty easy to do.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by TMavC5 View Post
    Looks like you'll need to flash your Lumia. Follow the L920 Sticker procedure. Pretty easy to do.
    Thanks. I guess I'll have to find a windows machine first. I am also confused about my lumia 920 code and the release window. Any ideas how I can find that out? My phone is a factory unlocked red 920 from Clove.

Looks like Fix for bricked 920's after reset. Flash Process defined inside! did the trick for me. I'd suggest everyone to try that first before trying to flash the firmware as that method is a lot simpler.

Quote Originally Posted by luckylifo View Post
    Looks like Fix for bricked 920's after reset. Flash Process defined inside! did the trick for me. I'd suggest everyone to try that first before trying to flash the firmware as that method is a lot simpler.
    awesome..