12-10-2012, 01:11 PM #1
- 8 Posts
Has anyone had problems with their flash on the Lumia 920? I am not exactly sure when it stopped working, I noticed yesterday. It won't work on the camera and it won't work on flashlight apps (I tried 2 different ones.) I have tried power cycling and the basics and I would rather not reset the phone if possible. Has anyone else had this problem?
12-10-2012, 02:16 PM #3
- 154 Posts
Not the problem you are describing, but here's mine:
The only problems I have had was that sometimes (only happened twice) when I was taking a photo outside in almost complete darkness to capture an object between 2-5 ft. away, the flash had fired, but barely illuminated the subject. I toggled with all of the settings to try to figure out what was triggering it but yielded the same results. However, a short time later in the night I tried again and it worked fine. -shrug-
03-21-2013, 04:50 PM #7
- 1 Posts
I am on my 3rd Lumia per warranty replacement. I like the phone and love the OS. but both of my previous devices had faulty flashes. They just stopped working altogether. Not on the camera or on a flashlight app. Then sometimes it would just decide to work for the day but go back the next day. Of course at AT&T, its like WHAT?! You're the only one in the world having this problem. Not the case apparently. Also the right channel of my auxiliary audio stopped working on both previous phones.
- By Matthew Iannacone in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2013, 03:05 AM
- By ycy198472 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 01-28-2013, 02:03 PM
- By rednax_de in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2012, 03:00 PM
- By J_Reinaldo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2012, 09:48 PM
- By Rong Zhou in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:33 PM