12-10-2012, 05:11 PM #6
- 4 Posts
As an alternative, you could try the the Nokia Purity HD by Monster as they seem to be in the same class as the Beats Solo HD. I just picked up a pair at ATT and as of now, they are half off at $99. My personal opinion is they are not worth $200 (neither are the Beats) but definetly worth it at half off. I have only heard the Beats Solo HD in the store with the Beats "demo" stand, those were very bass heavy which can be good or bad depending on what kind of music you listen to. So far, I like the Purity HD cans. IMO, the sound quality is very good, they are stylish and the best part is it works great with my NL920.
12-12-2012, 06:11 PM #9
- 798 Posts
After reading these and with my own experience.
Mic and volume buttons don't work.
play/pause/next/previous button work.
Send suggestions to Nokia or MS for these inquiries. A LOT of ppl use Monster headsets, they should really fix this.
- By Abhishek M in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2012, 04:41 AM
- By ZiiimZooon in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 11-22-2012, 11:23 AM
- By Jakoh in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2012, 10:54 PM
- By Narendranad Katneni in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 26Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:39 PM
- By richard451 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2012, 03:02 PM