I want to disable auto-rotate by the accelerometer. So the only video's and games will be in landscape, but no rotating apps.

Where can I find it? From what I've read until now it looks like impossible.
    But that can't be true! There should be a option to disable the accelerometer!

Any input is welcome.

I want to disable auto-rotate by the accelerometer. So the only video's and games will be in landscape, but no rotating apps.

Where can I find it? From what I've read until now it looks like impossible.
    But that can't be true! There should be a option to disable the accelerometer!

Any input is welcome.

I've also posted this in the "Windows Phone 8" of the forum, but I want to ask it here too because maybe there is a specific "hack" for the 920.
    And I see this as such a major flaw of the Nokia 920.

Cant be done, AFAIK. Sorry.

Big problem?

you cant. some apps have this feature, all depends on the developer. but no, wp8 does not have orientation lock

Thx for the reply, of course it's a big problem; it makes the phone unusable when i lay on the couch or in bed. Biggest flaw for WP8 IMO.

Please vote if you want this feature too: Orientation lock

I hope that it will come FAST, impossible to use the when I lay on the couch or in bed.

Please vote if you like to have this feature: Orientation lock