- 12-09-2012, 11:06 PM #1
Great program btw, any way, the music/playlists I'm sending over aren't showing up in the Music/Video hub after I sync. It does however show up on the phone going through the folders in explorer (artists). Can't see the new artists on the phone either.
Anyone have any ideas they can shoot over? Thanks!Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....
- 12-11-2012, 09:29 PM #4
I can't get any AAC files to play (CDs ripped with iTunes and iTunes+ purchases w/no DRM).
The files are on my 920 but do not show up in the music app...have tried Media Monkey (latest version) and Music Bee (latest version).
- By blinkyjesus in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2012, 10:55 AM
- By MrSean490 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2012, 06:11 AM
- By buckeyeballer09 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2011, 12:50 PM
- By hellerz85 in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2011, 04:49 PM
- By mrasmussen in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2011, 12:43 AM