12-08-2012, 05:21 PM #2
- 119 Posts
I'm a complete noob with WP of any version and ended up connecting my phone to my Win7 PC with USB cable and was prompted to install WP8 software on the PC. After installing you are given the option of what file types to sync. I just synced music and all music including DRM music was synched to the phone and playable using XBOX music. However, album art isn't working anymore for most of the music as I selected the option somewhere to use online album art and data. I did not have the double album folder issue that some folks have posted.
I tried SkyDrive first but was not able to even play any DRM music placed on SkyDrive using the PC, just non-DRM music could be opened.
I haven't tried synching any music from iTunes yet as that's all on a different PC and nano.
02-26-2014, 01:41 PM #7
- 18 Posts
You may wirelessly transfer/copy music files to your Windows Phone via a web browser using the updated version 22.214.171.124 of Music Drop by Codeceptive Studios. The first version was great but the new one is even better! And what's best about this app: it's fast, efficient and most of all free ;-)
- By cwpanti in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 25Last Post: 12-19-2012, 02:57 AM
- By GoodOrange in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 12-30-2011, 09:48 PM
- By tuffluck in forum ZuneReplies: 7Last Post: 02-18-2011, 04:55 PM
- By red grenadine in forum ZuneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2010, 08:34 PM
- By bjfcm3 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2010, 06:33 AM