12-07-2012, 11:00 PM #1
- 1 Posts
Wondering if anyone else has this problem. When I make a call, I cannot access the keypad or speaker buttons (or anything else). On my girlfriends phone (same model) when you hold the phone away from your ear, the menu automatically pops up, on mine it does not. If i try to manually make it appear by hitting the power button on the side, it flashes for a second, then vanishes. It almost seems like the phone cannot recognize the position im holding it in, and thinks the menu has to stay off because im talking.
12-07-2012, 11:08 PM #2
- 13 Posts
A couple suggestions for this issue have been using compressed air to ensure dust isn't behind the lens near the sensor that detects when the phone is up against your ear, installing the latest display+touch update, reducing the display+touch sensitivity.
- By Henrik Erlandsson in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2012, 09:37 AM
- By iandealencar in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:45 PM
- By MikaelSmoot in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2012, 07:21 PM
- By sconrad308 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-15-2012, 04:05 PM
- By wRpH in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2012, 10:18 PM