- 12-07-2012, 11:14 PM #1
I grabbed a 920 on launch day for $99 with the free charging plate. I heard about people asking for the Black Friday deal so called AT&T to try to get it. They acted like they had never heard it and even asked what site I heard it from. I was in a rush so said I would try our local store to get the refund but I'm wondering what I need to say to get this?
12-07-2012, 11:50 PM #6
- 53 Posts
Same here, I just called customer support. At first they told me they don't honor sale prices like that when items are bought before the sale, but they followed that up with saying they wanted to show me just how super awesome AT&T customer service was and that they would give it to me anyway. This is my first time on AT&T, and I was VERY nervous about what toe expect, but so far I've had constant great signal, no dropped calls and great customer service. It's only been 4 weeks, but I'm a happy camper so far!Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
- By outsider7p in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 65Last Post: 12-19-2012, 03:55 PM
- By soujisama in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 01:18 PM
- By CamiKitti in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 10-21-2011, 08:31 AM
- By btbam91 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2011, 12:03 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 09-29-2011, 03:44 PM