Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sam Sabri
  • 1 Post By n3rfh3rd3r

Can I delete all content easily? I need to send it back. My old iphone had an "erase all content" button which was pretty convenient for returns.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Hey Shap,

Super easy to do just like on your old iPhone. Head to Settings -> About -> Reset your phone. You may need to scroll down half a page to see the option to reset your phone on the about section in settings. This will erase all content on your phone and return it to factory settings.
    Sam Sabri
    Writer - Windows Phone Central
    Email - sam@wpcentral.com (email me vs. PMs in the Forums. I'll see it quicker through email)
    Twitter - @samsabri
    Socl - Sam Sabri
    Thanked by:
    Shap2012 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sabri View Post
    Hey Shap,

Super easy to do just like on your old iPhone. Head to Settings -> About -> Reset your phone. You may need to scroll down half a page to see the option to reset your phone on the about section in settings. This will erase all content on your phone and return it to factory settings.
    Thank you sir!

Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    What a world we live in that a phone that's been out for 6 weeks can now be considered "old". :)
    Banned

Global Posts
    691 Global Posts
    Actually, erasing data off the 920 is not that easy. It involves ritual sacrafice, trading in your Chevy for a white Chrysler LeBaron and replacing every meal with a spoonful of Nuttella.
    os2k likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sabri View Post
    Hey Shap,

Any idea how long this should take? My phone is stuck with a black screen and gears moving for about an hour now.

ok, u r sending it back. When I read the title, I was like, How can a 920 be already old?? lol

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GomzyRockz View Post
    ok, u r sending it back. When I read the title, I was like, How can a 920 be already old?? lol
    An hour is too long, it'll probably brick itself by the time it's done and you'll have to flash the firmware to fix it. If it did indeed reset, then AWESOME!