12-07-2012, 11:42 AM #2
- 153 Posts
Go to people hub/ settings/ accounts. You can add it there, along with Facebook, twitter etc. You can also get there by going to settings and looking through the applications pivot I believe. Alternately, you could reset your phone through settings/ about and scrolling to the bottom. Then you can go through the setup again.
- 12-07-2012, 11:43 AM #3
I had exact same problem. Imho the setup procedure is flawed. The phone should set up a WiFi connection first. As I, like you, couldn't activate my mobile connection. Or, there should be a final question that says something like, congratulations on setup. We've noticed you have a previous profile stored in your account, would you like to install this?
But hey, what do we know?
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
- By vingengo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2012, 05:26 PM
- By Landsharkk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2012, 03:18 PM
- By evilrobot in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2012, 03:59 PM
- By kittshelby in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2012, 06:37 AM
- By kitenski in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 08-26-2011, 01:18 PM